The Leonard J. Buck Garden is a public garden with national horticultural significance. Many of the flowers, shrubs, and trees are rare and very fragile. Please help us preserve the garden’s serene atmosphere and maintain its unique and beautiful plant collections by following these regulations:
- Children of all ages are welcome; adults must accompany children under the age of 14.
- Smoking is not permitted in the garden or any buildings.
- Picnicking is permitted in two designated areas: on the deck adjacent to the Visitors Center and on the picnic tables above the Flower Border.
- With the exception, of bottled water and baby bottles, please refrain from bringing food into the garden.
- Please leave your pets at home while you are visiting Buck Garden, except for service animals.
- Do not climb on rocks, walk in garden beds or run in the garden.
- Collecting or picking any plants, fruits, seeds or moving plant labels is prohibited.
- Active sports or games including bicycling, skating, fishing, or swimming are not permitted.
- Photographers and artists must remain on paths or lawn areas at all times. Handheld or video cameras may be used in all areas; tripods and easels may be used on lawn areas only.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING. ENJOY YOUR VISIT.